Thoughts From The Wells

Welcome to a Northern Girl's Take on Things

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 7!

Well, on to day 7, where I am to post a photo that makes me happy.  Rather than spend 3 hours going through all of my pictures of my kids and hubby, I'll post a picture of where I live (perhaps with the kids in it!)


This is a pic of my kids out at a place called Jackfish Lake, a small campground and picnic spot up in the mountains, about 20 minutes from where we live.  It was taken a few weeks after we moved 2000 km from home, and that night was when I knew we made the right decision to move, knowing that the kids would be just fine no matter where we lived. 

I love that they are muddy, they ran and ran up and down this road.  It looks like my son was going to bite the big one, but he managed to keep it together (pretty good for a kid who was only 16 months old!)  They were having so much fun that night, and we capped it off with a bonfire and yummy warm drinks with the new friends we had made.

No comments: