Thoughts From The Wells

Welcome to a Northern Girl's Take on Things

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 10

So, this is the post where I post a picture of myself from 10 years ago.  That's pretty funny.  I don't have a picture older than 2 years old of me, I don't have digital pics of me from that far back, and I don't even have any old pictures to scan, as when we moved up north, we put 80% of our stuff in storage, including all of my photo albums.  (It really makes you think about how much you can actually live without!)

So, I went to facebook.  I went to the pictures that my friends from high school have mercilessly posted.  Here is my picture from approximately 10 years ago....



I know it's a small picture, I swear I didn't do that on purpose, but when I try and enlarge it, it's pretty fuzzy.  I am the second from the left standing in the gold dress.  I know.  You wish you had this dress, too.  Let me tell you the opportunities I've had to wear it again....

*enter chirping cricket....



Anyway, that is my lovely mug from 10 years ago, hope you enjoyed this little trip into the late 90's.


Cheers!

No comments: