Thoughts From The Wells

Welcome to a Northern Girl's Take on Things

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 3 Fav TV Program

Let's just say that living in the extreme north presents plenty of opportunity to watch television. How the heck did I ever live without DVR? Seriously, besides having my kids in the last few years, it's my DVR that has boosted my happiness level by a bajillion percent. That may be a little bit of an exaggeration, but not by much. Anyway, needless to say I have a few favorite shows. I am going to categorize them by old shows and new shows.

Here goes:

(Oh, and by the way, in case you haven't noticed, I have a problem limiting my favorites to just one, so please bear with me!)

Old Shows:

Friends

Roseanne

Cheers

All in The Family

Seinfeld


New Shows:

Chopped

Hell's Kitchen

Survivor

The Apprentice

Dexter

Glee

Arrested Development (kinda new, although it's now off the air)

Of course, this is just to name a few. I generally love a good series, and am interested in getting into a couple of new shows (namely How I Met Your Mother, and Modern Family). It's interesting to me to see more reality shows on the new list than non-reality.


But....if I had to pick just one show to watch, it would be this one...



The Shield. It's now over, and can only be seen in reruns, but what a great show! Michael Chiklis is awesome in this show, the story was riveting every week. If you like a good cop/action/drama, this is the one for you.
So, what's your favorite show?
Cheers!

1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

I'm so addicted to Glee... so excited for it to start back!