Thoughts From The Wells

Welcome to a Northern Girl's Take on Things

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 2 - Fav Movie

I have a love of movies, as well as music. I love to watch a good movie over and over again. This is something my husband won't do, and shakes his head at me when I'm in the middle of, say, "28 Days" for the 43rd time. (And for the record, I love Sandra Bullock, and loved her before it was hip to do so. Damn that Jesse James - what a dillhole...) Ahem.

Anyway, I will admit that I love cheesy chick-flicky movies, some of which I won't even admit to, seeing as how I'm not a 14 year old girl who will turn to Bring It On when she sees it playing on the movie channel. Okay, it's only because Kirsten Dunst is such a stellar actress. Right. I'm not much for action movies, although I'd never get to watch a movie with the hubs if I didn't ever watch one.

So, back to my favorite movie....

There are a few movies that really affected me, and the more I watch them, the more I love them. Here is a little list:

"Schindler's List" - just amazing.

"Forrest Gump" - another great movie, every time I watch it, it amazes me how they worked history into this movie so cleverly.

"Good Will Hunting" - I love the story of this movie, and love the story behind how the movie was written.

And one of my all time favorites.....

To me, this is a completely brilliant movie - Quentin Tarantino is so brilliant and twisted, I love it! This is probably my favorite of all of his movies, but many of his others are close seconds!
What's your favorite movie?
Cheers!

No comments: