Thoughts From The Wells

Welcome to a Northern Girl's Take on Things

Friday, April 8, 2011

Outta Here Baby!!

Well, I'm off to the great warm south today with the kids in tow! (If you never hear from me again, they got the best of me...)

I'm going to be checking in and even *gasp* posting about our holiday, so don't think I've disappeared from the face of the earth....

If you are wanting information on Arbonne, or needing to order or need to get a hold of me, I'm taking my laptop with me, and will be checking in every day, so send me a line!

clairedonison@live.ca

www.clairedonison.myarbonne.ca

Have a great weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun !!!

PythonKatie said...

Have an awesome time! Don't worry about us bloggy folks...we will still be here when you come back!