Thoughts From The Wells

Welcome to a Northern Girl's Take on Things

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Missing My Blog

We've been away on holidays for a month now, and I haven't had time to post on my blog. I miss it. A lot. We have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off for the last little while, trying to see everyone that it seems we've ever met in our lives, and we're ready to go home. And I'm ready to resume my blog, big time! So many things going through my head, so little typing. But that will change soon.

One thought I had in my mind today was, who gives a 1 year old a hard, huge sucker?? Well, my 1 year old has a sticky face, so someone did...and that someone was his doctor. Really. I just about fell over, but that is probably just me being the overprotectivemychildwillchokehowdidweeversurvivechildhood Mom that I am. I worked hard for these kids, I intend to keep them around...

*eye roll*

No comments: