Thursday, February 25, 2010
Five Question Friday
EDIT: I should add that this nifty little button at the top of this post belongs to Mama M., a blog I recently started to follow. I love finding blogs that I enjoy reading, and this is definitely one of them! 5QF comes from her blog, and I'm happy to take part in this, my very first contribution...
This is my first 5QF, so here goes...
1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song? Not so much anymore, but when I was in university, my sister worked at a karaoke bar. 'Nuff said. My go to song was pretty much anything by Elton John. What does that say about me?
2. What is your favorite coffee drink? My very fav is just coffee with cream, good strong coffee with cream. That or just a regular espresso.
3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be? Seeing as how Princess Consuela Bananahammock was taken by Pheobe on Friends, I would have to say Kate. I love the name Kate for some reason.
4. Were you ever bullied? Yep, by an older boy who punched me in elementary school. I'm not saying I didn't deserve it (I don't remember the circumstances) and it wouldn't have been the first time my mouth got me into trouble, but he really was a bully to everyone.
5. How often do you eat fast food? We live in a place that has 3 restaurants, and all of the food sucks, so I haven't eaten out in about 7 months. And yes, I had fast food the day before we got here. Having been forced to give it up, I have to say that I really don't crave it at all - I only crave a good meal in a nice restaurant.