Thoughts From The Wells

Welcome to a Northern Girl's Take on Things

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nose To The Grindstone!

Well, fall is here and it's time to get back down to it!  Jayda has started kindergarten (full days, every day!)  and Cash starts playschool in 2 days, so I am putting my nose to the grindstone.

My days are now filled with working my business.  I love this business, I believe in the products and love the freedom and flexibility it gives me!  Heck, I took the summer off and don't regret it for a second!!  Being new to this city, it is providing me with the opportunity to meet new people, and share exciting products that I love! 

Previous to moving to the north, I was a contact lens technician and optician.  The business I got my roots in is a high end boutique type of store, with awesome quality frames, lenses, everything!  I quickly realized that there is a definite benefit to buying for quality, not just for price.  I'm not a name brand snob, but I do appreciate high quality products.  I think that is why I love this business so much - it's not the same as other businesses - the research and ingredients that go into these products is absolutely incredible - and the proof is in the putting.

If you'd like to check out what I'm so excited about, and working so hard toward being a success in my endeavour, check it out!!  The new holiday line is out, and I'm just about jumping out of my skin at how much I love the yumminess of these products!!!

I so appreciate all of my clients, friends and family that are understanding what the fuss is all about here!  It truly is an awesome business to "work" for! 

FORWARD MARCH!!!

No comments: