Thoughts From The Wells

Welcome to a Northern Girl's Take on Things

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Rain Ain't Got Nothin' On This!!!

It's been raining here all day, and I wanna go outside and play!!!!  My kids are wrangy, I'm antsy to do something outdoorsy, and I'm hoping that the sun decides to come out to play tomorrow!

So, in the absence of something fun to do outside, I'm planning something fun for the summer - my sister has agreed to host an online Arbonne party - one that will include girlfriends from around the country and beyond - the only stipulation to you taking part is that you need to have glass of wine in hand (or the beverage of your choice), some me time at the computer, and have some fun browsing my website of fantastic Arbonne product!  We are launching the party in the next couple of days, but I want to let you know that we will be including a prize to one or more people that place orders.  If you would like to place an order, please do so by sending me an email - I'll be in contact with you to get your information, and place all of the orders together under this party.

I'd love to see people from everywhere take part, so kick back, relax and enjoy perusing the yumminess (is that a word??) that is Arbonne!! (My fav these days is the Seasource Detox Spa - heavenly!!!!)

Visit my website at www.clairedonison.myarbonne.ca, let me know when you've had a look and I'll add you to our list of "party people"!!  If you have ANY questions about the products or would like some recommendations, please email me at clairedonison@live.ca - I loooooove to hear from you all!!!

No comments: