Thoughts From The Wells

Welcome to a Northern Girl's Take on Things

Saturday, October 15, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!!

My good friend, Single Infertile Female is hosting a holiday shopping party!!  Holidays.  Shopping.  Seriously, how much better can it get?!

Okay, so here's the lowdown!

1.  The Arbonne holiday shopping party starts today, and ends in 10 days on October 25th.  Only U.S. residents are eligible to participate (sorry to my Canadian friends, I can't include orders from other countries in an American party). 

2.  Visit SIF over in her blogfrog community to get information, share what you love or just to read what others are saying about amazing Arbonne products! 

3.  Visit my Arbonne website here to browse all of the fantastic products.

4.  Email me with any questions or orders. (This is an important one!!  If you order off the website, you won't be included in the benefits of the party - for every $500 sold, I'm giving away a Pampermint set to one lucky person who places an order!!!)

courtesy of Arbonne.ca

(I mean seriously, can't you just smell it?!)


5.  Have fun!!  I'm so excited to be able to introduce these fantastic products to everyone!


6.  And, finally, please, please, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!  I'm always here to answer questions and love "educating" people about the benefits of our products!!


P.S.  Many of the holiday products are great gift ideas for that special teacher or coach - it's something new and different and will surely be appreciated by whoever is the lucky recipient!!